Become a 2019 RunNSW Member and receive FREE ENTRY into RunNSW Events!
As a RunNSW member, you will receive free entry to the Sydney10 and Sydney Half (both held at the iconic Sydney Olympic Park), the Fernleigh15 in the Hunter, as well as 4 other events in the Greater Bank Regional Fun Run Series. These events all feature a range of distances and are a great saving for anyone who plans to race several events.
Members also receive discounted entry to Athletics NSW’s traditional cross country events as well as a 50% discount on variety of NSW running events such as the 11km Orange Volcanic Challenge, the Bottlebutt Bash in Port Macquarie and the Elephant Trail Running event(s) in July,
As part of our commitment to improving the experience of runners in NSW, you will also receive discounted entry to Athletics Australia accredited coaching courses and other educational seminars.
All of this at one low cost of $90*!
*additional Club fees may apply
Simply use the code at the bottom of your Registration Confirmation Email to receive free entry into RunNSW Events and TrackRun Events.
Benefits of the RunNSW Membership
- Free Entry into 7 RunNSW events
- Half Price Entry into Waratah Run Series Events
- Discounted entry to the Walka Ultra
- Discounted entry into Bottlebutt Bash
- Discounted entry into the Elephant Trail Running Event(s)
- Discounted entry into Run2Cure Neuroblastoma
- Coverage for Personal Accident Insurance under the National Insurance Plan
- Athlete’s Advantage Member Benefits Program
- eAthlete Information Service
- 10% discount on Coaching Courses run by Athletics NSW
How to get Involved!
Recreational Running Clubs
Need more help locating a club near you? Simply use our Club Finder Function to locate clubs within your immediate area.