For race directors, iRun offers a range of benefits designed to assist your running event.
Firstly, iRun offers a very competitive public liability insurance policy that covers not only the event organiser but registered volunteers on the day of your event.
Secondly, IRun offers a promotional package to over 120,000 runners throughout NSW that will assist your event. This package is free to any event which takes out irun insurance.
Among key promotional benefits are:
- iRun website story & RunNSW story on your event or featured event story and link to your event website.
- iRun monthly E-newsletter link which goes out to our mailing list with more than 120,000 recipients.
- 1 IRun Facebook, RunNSW Facebook and Instagram updates with last-minute entry reminders for your event.
- iRun featured event placement with logos.
- iRun featured race calendar listing with logos.
Thirdly, iRun will offer a range of services that may assist your event whether it be access to officials, sourcing elite athletes, timing or access to certified course measurers.
Fourthly, Irun will provide you with the opportunity to provide cutting edge and innovative race footage and promotion through use of drones, cameras and live stream instruments.
Finally race directors should note that two conditions on your iRun membership apply:
- Event organisers must supply event and risk management plans prior to receiving an insurance certificate.
- Event organisers must supply their race database post-event. This is crucial to us being able to promote events nationally via our E-newsletter and insures the recreational running community remains informed of coming events across the nation.
Please note that our fees are as follows:
|iRun Event Membership|
|Event size||Price||Price with GST|
|Up to 500||$550||$605|
|20,001 plus||Contact iRun|
|Series of events||
Please contact Matthew Joyce
|Events greater than 500 automatically receive iRun promotion package.|
|Events with less than 500 automatically receive calendar listing.|
To register your event with iRun, click here
For more information please contact Matthew Joyce at firstname.lastname@example.org 02 9746 1122