For race directors, iRun offers a range of benefits designed to assist your running event.
iRun offers a very competitive public liability insurance policy that covers not only the event organiser but registered volunteers on the day of your event.
iRun offers a promotional package to over 40,000 runners throughout NSW that will assist your event. This package is free to any event which takes out irun insurance.
Among key promotional benefits are:
1. iRun website story & RunNSW story on your event or featured event story and link to your event website
2. iRun monthly E-newsletter link which goes out to our mailing list with more than 40,000 recipients
3. A Facebook event on the Run NSW Facebook page with an opportunity to post updates and last-minute entry reminders for your event
4. iRun featured event placement with logos
5. iRun featured race calendar listing with logos
In addition to this Athletics NSW under iRun insurance may offer the following services subject to availability and resources (at an additional cost):
– Technical Official
– Timing Equipment and Operators
– Certified course measurement
Race directors should note that two conditions on your iRun membership apply:
- Supply event and risk management plans prior to receiving an insurance certificate.
- Supply their race database post-event with participant names and email addresses
Please note that our fees are as follows:
|iRun Event Membership|
|Event size||Price||Price with GST|
|Up to 500||$550||$605|
|20,001 plus||Contact iRun|
|Series of events||
Please contact Matthew Joyce
|Events greater than 500 automatically receive iRun promotion package.|
|Events with less than 500 automatically receive calendar listing.|
To register your event with iRun and for more information please contact Matthew Joyce at firstname.lastname@example.org