Stadium Stomp SCG is looking for volunteers aged 16 years+ to assist at their event on Sunday 1 July.
A fitness event with a difference, Stadium Stomp sends participants on a stair climbing course over thousands of stairs within the SCG and Allianz Stadium.
With a variety of jobs available, from start line and course marshals, to registration and kit collection, set up and pack down, manning water stations, to cheering Stompers on and awarding their finisher’s medals, there’s a job to suit everyone! Be a part of the amazing atmosphere and gain valuable event experience by volunteering for Stadium Stomp.
All Stadium Stomp volunteers receive;
- Official Stadium Stomp beanie
- Stomp for free* (available with first shifts only)
- Breakfast and/or lunch and snacks
- Certificate of Appreciation
- Invaluable major event experience
- Most importantly, a warm fuzzy feeling from helping deliver this fabulous stomping event!
To register your interest in volunteering for Stadium Stomp or to find out more visit www.stadiumstomp.com/volunteer